Tuesday, June 25, 2013

3rd Trimester

I've made it to the 3rd trimester!!
27 Weeks 5 days

I'm shocked the doctors haven't made a bigger deal about my weight... Last appointment I pulled the old CF clinic trick, eat a big meal before & do not use the washroom until after the weigh in... Their scale said 125 lbs. I've only gotten as high as 121 lbs on both my home & parents scale. With my starting weight at 115 lbs I'm happy to be getting no complaints!

Lung function has not gone down, it actually has gone up! We'll see if I'm as lucky during these last few months of pregnancy. 
He is sitting really low and I'm very thankful for that. 

My sugar levels have been great and the endocrinologist has been very happy with my numbers. 
June 13, 2013

My lungs have been bothering me a bit these last couple says with a dry cough. Anything I cough up is clear so that makes me happy! I've lowered my garlic intake to reduce the chance of bleeding issues during & after birth and I think that's why I got the cough. 

I've managed to schedule all my doctor appointments to one day every 3 weeks... It's quite a relief. Hoping it stays this way for at least another 2 months.


2 comments:

Kate said...

Yay!! You will do great these next few months! Can't wait to meet my nephew. <3

ovarian cyst rupture said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.