Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A lot more pills

This year has been a bad one with my supplements. Having to replace two of the most expensive ones I buy and a huge part of my immune boosting regime. I won't name the two I'm replacing but the generic names I will identify - glyconutrients & the liquid mix of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, phytonutrients, aloe & DHA.

I'll be updating my supplements blog post and linking to the supplements I replaced them with. I also made a separate page (top right side) that will have my updated pill info.

I went from those two to six different supplements. More pills but I'm saving $30 a month. So that's the positive I'm taking out of all of this.

1 comment:

National Nutrition said...

Great article. Thanks for sharing. You can also check out this awarded nutrition store for nutritional supplements from leading brands.
Supplements